Top Cashless Mediclaim Policies for Family in India
Mediclaim insurance is a form of health coverage that protects you from hospitalisation expenses as well as any particular illnesses or treatments arising because of hospitalisation. A mediclaim policy keeps you protected financially even in times when the medical expenses are on a rise. Cashless mediclaim policy allows free of cost treatment to policyholders. It is trouble-free as it does not necessitate you to wait for the repayment formalities. Under a cashless policy, the bills are settled by the health insurance company directly on the condition that the treatment is obtained in a network hospital and the treatment price falls within the sum insured limit of the health insurance plans.
Top 5 Cashless Mediclaim Policies for Family in India
|Health Insurance Company||Cashless Health Insurance Policy||Enrollment Age|
|ICICI Lombard||Health Care Plus||5 to 65 years|
|HDFC Ergo||Optima Restore||91 days to 65 years|
|Max Bupa||Health Companion||91 days to no age limit|
|Care Health Insurance||Care Plan||91 days|
|Bajaj Allianz||Family Guard||18 to 65 years|
Brief Features of Each Plan
1. ICICI Lombard Health Care Plus
It offers cashless treatment within 4 hours. Some of the key features of this policy are as follows:
- Policy can be taken for duration of 1 year and 2 years
- Coverage for pre-existing diseases after 4 continuous policy terms
- On policy renewal, free health check-up facility for an insured member
2. HDFC Ergo Optima Restore
It offers a vast range of coverage in family and individual policies.
- The plans offer cashless treatment at the hospitals, crisis air ambulance cover, and ambulance charges.
- Offers complete coverage for post and pre hospitalisation expenses
- Offers coverage for domiciliary treatment, organ donor, and alternative treatment like Ayurveda
- Multiplier benefit is also available
3. Max Bupa Health Companion
It has a wide-ranging list of network hospitals in India where the insured can get cashless conveniences when hospitalised.
- Offers coverage for pre and post-hospitalisation
- Hospitalisation charges including rent charges of room
- Refill and renewal benefit, domiciliary treatment, vaccination in case of an animal bite
4. Care Health Insurance Care Plan
The plan offers you the USPs which you do not get anywhere else. These include:
- Yearly health check-ups for all members covered in the policy
- Unique unlimited automatic recharge
- Up to 150% No Claim Bonus
5. Bajaj Allianz Family Guard
When it comes to covering your dear ones, this is the next best plan that offers cashless claims. Some of the popular features and benefits of this plan include:
- 90 days post and 60 days pre-hospitalisation is covered
- Access to the cashless facility at more than 6,000 impaneled hospitals across India
Having a health insurance policy for yourself and your family is important, considering that medical care is costly. Choosing plans that allow cashless claim is a plus as it saves the insured and his or her family from the problem of having to arrange the funds at the last minute to pay for treatment/ hospitalization. It is advisable to choose an insurance provider who has the greatest number of network hospitals, with some located near to residence.
Disclaimer: This article is issued in the general public interest and meant for general information purposes only. Readers are advised not to rely on the contents of the article as conclusive in nature and should research further or consult an expert in this regard.